Freedom of Information publication scheme
Our publication scheme provides some information about Greater Preston CCG.
You may find many of the details you are looking for within this page without having to submit a formal Freedom of Information (FOI) request.
If you can't find the information you are looking for it is also worth looking at our previous FOIs page to see if we have responded to a similar request.
Who we are and what we do
- You can find information about the CCG on the who we are and what we do page of this website.
- You can find out more about the CCG in our annual report on our plans, publications and policies page.
- Our latest news is available online and updated regularly.
What we spend and how we spend it
- We report regular finance and performance reports to our Governing Body at our public Governing Body meetings.
- We publish details on anything we spend that is over £25,000.
- All the details of our contracts with service providers are available online.
Our priorities and how we are doing
- Our vision, values and objectives are available here.
- You can see what future plans are in place on our plans, publications and policies page.
- Various reports, including spending reports and annual reports are available too.
Understanding how we make our decisions
- Our constitution is available online, always. It sets out who we are and what arrangements are in place to help us deliver our vision.
- The papers for our Governing Body meetings are available before each Governing Body meeting and are available in an archive after each meeting.
Our policies and procedures
- Many of our policies and procedures are available online.
Ethical, responsible and transparent managing of the organisation
- We regularly publish up-to-date interests of our staff, board and membership council as well as our conflict of interest policy.