The iNvolvement Network is a forum for members of the public who live or work in the area to give their views on local health services. Members can influence and shape the way CCGs develop their plans and buy local health services.
After you sign up to become an iNvolvement Network member you will receive information about local health services and broader health issues. This will explain how and why decisions are made about health services in your area.
You will also have many opportunities to get involved in health and healthcare decision making. This can include but isn't limited to:
- Taking part in online or postal surveys
- Taking part in focus groups
- Attending meetings and helping to plan improvements to healthcare services
- Providing feedback on your own experiences in respect of GP services, hospital services and community care
- Helping to shape and re-design our services to ensure that we get the best possible outcomes for patients
- Getting involved in health and wellbeing events
- Receiving information about the CCGs
You can choose to get involved with the opportunities that suit you.
We regularly send our iNvolvement Network members information or updates through bulletins or newsletters.
If you are interested in joining the iNvolvement Network, please complete the form below. We will be in touch when your form has been received.
Alternatively, you can contact us to find out more about the involvement network.
Please note: The information you provide to us within this form will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We do not share personal data with any third parties, however should this ever be a requirement we will contact you to explain the reason for this and obtain your explicit consent.